Irena Kahanek, Phone: (720) 296-7595
Mere Hall, Phone: (470) 398-6553
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical and business education was, and continues to be a core purpose for the establishment of SEAC.
- Host the annual SEAC Fall Seminar providing SEAC members and non-members with a half-day educational workshop on relevant design, construction and code-related topics.
- Host project presentations by local engineers to share challenges faced and lessons learned on various engineering projects
- Provide new technical, educational, outreach, and networking activities
- Organize the PE/SE kick-off meeting with the goal of organizing study groups and discounted study tools for upcoming PE/SE exams. A 58 % webinar group discount was achieved for the 2017 April Exam.
- Organize the PE/SE bridge review session. 1.5 PDH for the Bridge Review session participants is provided upon request
If you are interested in joining our committee and want to be added to the mailing list, contact us!